Monday, June 14, 2010

Back to Blog??



I completely forgot about this blog. Maybe I should start it back up.

I've had an amazing summer so far. I feel really close to God, my friends, and new and exciting things are happening. I had a great time at Victoria and Eric's wedding. Then I came home and had an exciting week full of nothing. Last week I spent a ton of time at the church.

Hmmm... I'm trying to think of the interesting highlights which have happened so far this summer, and then I will try to start updating as things happen. (Pictures at the top)

Alex and I have been having these really impromptu adventure days. That particular day, we visited Cody at the Florence library where he works. We went into this random second hand shop and looked around. Then, we fetched Riley and all went to the Natural Science Museum. It was a great day. Sno Biz and Connor met up with us at some point, and we went to the church cookout. I love summery days!

My beautiful sister got married. The wedding was outside, it was absolutely gorgeous. The weather was awesome, the setting was the coolest place I've ever been. I can't believe that I'm the last Silber girl left!!


Wy

No comments:

Post a Comment