Friday, June 18, 2010

Rise and Shine

I am NOT a morning person. I am probably the farthest from a morning person as a human being can get. Sometimes though, on extremely rare occasions, I wake up with this unexplainable joy. I realize that as a Christian, I should wake up with this joy every day. But I guess in this fallen world, even a couple days a year just reminds me of God's joy and the beauty of the morning. Even though the morning and I are not friends, the promises a new morning brings are incredible. I woke up this morning ready to go and face this big day, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Agenda: World cup party, Lunch with Mary B, Mid term for Math, Work, Toy Story Party, and hanging with Jo. With such a big day it's a darn good thing I woke up!!

Wy



"The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is His faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my inheritance, therefore, I will hope in Him'" -Lamentations 3:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment