Sunday, June 21, 2009

I haven't exactly been keeping you updated lately. But I guess I haven't thought I've been that interesting lately.

Yesterday, I went on my first official "roadtrip"-if you can call it that- alone. It was wonderful. I went to Hattiesburg to watch some friends perform in a show choir camp. But the hour and a half ride alone was very relaxing. I made CD's and listened to them the whole way. It made me feel grown up for some dumb reason. But I want to see so much in my life. As scary as it is to just take out on the road by yourself and do things you want to do, its rewarding and priceless.

Saving for Alaska has been a struggle, but I'm re-inspired. Money really sucks. It doesn't matter how much you want to do something, its always there, standing in your way. But I will be so proud of myself if I actually work for it and start to support myself. Growing up is scary. But I think its going to be fun. I miss my family. Oh, how I miss my nieces. August 9 :-).


28 days to Alaska. WHAT?!?!? 28 days?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment