Sunday, June 7, 2009


This is old news to most, but I felt like it had to be blogged about. Last week, I came home from work around eleven at night, and found the most beautiful black lab on my front porch. I tried to find her owner thinking she belonged to someone down the street, but that didn't work. We were going to let her sleep outside, but she was so sweet that she slept right next to me! The next morning I took her to all of the vets around our house to see if someone had called looking for her. They hadn't, so Jordan, Erika, and I took her on a picnic on the Reservoir. It was so much fun! She ran around and played near the water. I got lots of exercise! Later that day though, Dad found her owner. Her name was Abby and she was visiting her grandmother from Kansas. It made me sad but I'm certainly glad we found her home! It really made me want a big dog though, but I think I'm going to have to wait a few years for that one! Unless Mom and Dad drastically change personalities over the next few months... Oh well! I can't wait to go to Alaska and play with Finn and all of them! Only 42 days!

On another note, I spent the weekend in Birmingham with Mary Jane, Caroline, and Riley. We did a little shopping, and TONS of eating. Riley and I did get a nice workout in though last night at the pool. It was so much fun and really awesome to get away. I'll put some pictures up soon. Birmingham is absolutely beautiful! I could definitely see me living in Birmingham if I decide to go to Samford. It's crazy I'm even old enough to consider something like that, isn't it?!

Wyeth Olivia

1 comment: